Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am a little worry my blood pressure is low I don't know if…

Customer Question
I am a little...

I am a little worry my blood pressure is low I don't know if I need to go to the Doctor, it is 88 over 58

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Have you been feeling dizzy or lightheaded?

I jusy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I just had a check up a couple of weeks ago, I'm fill tired other then that I feel ook

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
11/12/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hi, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., and I can respond. Do you drink a lot of water, and to you have to urinate a lot, including a few times at night? What’s your age?