Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm currently laying down and there is intense pain

Customer Question
I'm currently laying down...

I'm currently laying down and there is intense pain radiating from my right knee to my ankle

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

My knee and ankle are swollen, and bending my leg at the knee and hovering it in the air helps relieve some pain, mostly in my ankle though

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a really bad sprain/tear to this ankle about 7 or 8 years ago

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
11/10/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 9 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Since when are your symptoms?

Do you have swelling, tenderness and redness in calf?