Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

How are you? Doc seen my psydoc over 3 weeks ago after that…

Hi doc...how are you? Doc...
Hi doc...how are you? Doc seen my psydoc over 3 weeks ago after that episode of the booze ..i was able to go to work for two days just after we last spoke and was delighted. .however pdoc increased me b to 337.5 mg effexor. .i was ok for a week did the 2 days work again but just after i dropped. .and im still not back properly and its 3 weeks now..i stopped playing soccer and am down ..tired and anxious after work for 3 days...why is it taking so long to come back doc? And for me to recover from work?
10/23/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Why the increase Peter?

Well i told him about the drink and how long it took and how bad i felt...and we decided that a year or never again would be best...he asked me what id give my mood out of 10 and i said 5 ...so he said to go up another 37.5...keep lithium the same. I see him again this Saturday. ..just dont know why im not back up fully yet doc...still alot of anxiety low mood..low energy

OK

You still need to hang on and wait this out Peter

It may take another week or two to stabilize but I'm not surprised how it's going right now

You should be much better soon

Ah thats great doc...im weathering it best i can ...but my parents are having a go at me if i need to go to bed or are asking me when i can do more work. .its horrible. ..they just don't get it...im doing the best i can...anyhow thsts great news doc...looking forward to wanting to go play soccer again....how jave you been doc...any news

Weathered all the storms Peter and none the worse for wear

Thats great doc..we keep an eye on you via cnn most evenings lol.�� ill let you know how it goes with psydoc...

I'll be here Peter

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)