Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Last Sunday I had an extremely sore throat. It last for a…

Second opinion] Last Sunday...

Second opinion] Last Sunday I had an extremely sore throat. It last for a few days. I forgot which day but left ear gas sharp pains at times. In the middle of the week, I started coughing and have had a lot of mucus drainage. Mucus getting worse. I used lozenges to help throat pain and otc ibuprofen. I’ve been to several dr to see if this is allergies or sinuses or silent acid reflux. Have this problem year around for years but some times worse than others. Right ear plugs up often and head is congested. Flonase helps. The ent and allergist insist it’s silebt acid reflex even though I have various allergies. I live in new apt for year and half and have felt worse since. Had colonoscopy and endoscopy recently and that dr said no acid reflex but he cleaned out my sinuses. A lot there. But whenever I get a scan of sinuses they say nothing there. Dentist takes X-rays and he sees mucus in sinuses. So I don’t know what to do next. I’ve been feeling worse since the endoscopy. He said take Allegra which I’ve taken daily for years.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?

No fever. Blood pressure was really low a week ago but I bought a unit and that shows improvement . I get dizzy easy. This particular episode is worse and is a week old but I have these symptoms everyday for years to a degree and have seen many dr. Don’t know who to go back to bc they don’t get it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am on many meds. I don’t know what would affect my head. I gave other issues. Having pain in stomach still. Had kidney stone removed last year and testsnie say this one too small. I was bleeding in June and have pain in lower left and back. But also pain at times in right and evidently gall bladder area. Somethings I think lower middle belly.

10/22/2017
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

of course. That will help

out of all the doctors that you saw, which did you feel gave you the best answer regarding your symptoms?

The gastro did the endoscopy and said I do not have silent acid reflux and he drained s lot of mucus from my sinuses. I get sinus pressure often. Yet when I go to ent they say I don’t have sinus problem. The allergist says he’s better than the ent, but he didn’t examine me. He just noted my symptoms and said I had reflux. I only saw him once. He said his shots are stronger.
It says I get a free call. Do you want me to hit request a call ?

you can select a phone call if you prefer

Now it says the call costs 50. Can’t afford that

ok, we can continue here as well

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Ok
It says free again so I asked you to call . Crazy
Phone call session started