Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had a arthritic panel done because I was experiencing

servere finger pain. My uric...
I had a arthritic panel done because I was experiencing servere finger pain. My uric acid level came up low at 3.7 (range4.4-7.6mg/dl). Should I be concerned? I read that a low uric acid could be a sign of Wilson's disease.
10/19/2017
DrPhilMD
DrPhilMD, Doctor (MD)

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

no this is fine.

Low uric acid is actually a good thin

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

DrPhilMD
DrPhilMD, Doctor (MD)