Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

This morning when I woke I went to the bathroom to urinate.

Customer Question
Hi, this morning when I...
Hi, this morning when I woke I went to the bathroom to urinate. As I began, my analysis muscles relaxed and I began to pass, what I thought was diarrhea. I sat down real quick expecting to have a mess to clean up. But what I saw in my underwear was quite a bit of a white substance that appeared to be ejaculate. I have never experienced this before. Do you know what it might be?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

This is likely to be prostate secretions. Prostate can be stimulated in night time and the secretion may be discharged without control when urine or motion is passed.

This is not worrisome; though you may ask your doctor to get a urine and semen culture for the evaluation.

Occasionally this can be symptom of prostatitis which may need a course of antibiotic.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.