Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a reading of 94.0 is that ok. No none of above dont…

Customer Question
I have a reading...

I have a reading of 94.0 is that ok

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No none of above dont eat much but have had loose stools for quite a long time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not that i can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
10/16/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is this a blood sugar reading?

No
No thankyou
Hello you still there

I am here. But what was the blood work?

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

I did a temparture reading

Was this a oral temperature or a skin temperature?

Will check
96.5

This is okay.

Thankyou so i am ok

You are very welcome.

Body temperature can vary and is affected by many factors like;

1) Surrounding / environment temperature.

2) Amount of hydration

3) Perspiration level etc.

If you do not have any symptoms and your pulse and blood pressure are normal, there is no worry.

Yes, you are okay.

Thankyou

You are most welcome.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
32.3 on my feet

Peripheries can be slightly cold.

As we discussed, temperature alone is never a solitary parameter for the medical decision.

Whether you need medical attention is dependent on;

1) Symptoms and other manifestations.

2) Your environmental exposure.

3) Other vital parameters like pulse, blood pressure, respiration rate and pulse oximetry.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.