Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have has intense indigestion for an hour and a have. Burp…

Customer Question
I have has intense...

I have has intense indigestion for an hour and a have. Burp almost continuously. I have used four antacids tablets. And a good deal of pain in my stomach and chest.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

No never this long . Not really shortness of breath. I have been constpated for several days. I have had some throughing up. I have had a gastric by pass twenty two years ago and some times I will through. Ate very little dinner.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I took a new med last night for restless legs and for help with some sleep. Very sleep deprived. Maybe four to five hours. The med is Clonazepam.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
10/5/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

What is weight and height?

Do you have sweating, pain in arm, shortness of breath?