Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a lump on the left side, next to my mouth. Could this…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a lump on the left side, next to my mouth. Could this be oral cancer? Or a Canker Sore?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

No. I actually just noticed this lump tonight, after brushing my teeth

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I used to drink heavily, and I don't always brush my teeth st night

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
10/1/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the lump here which will give me a better idea?