Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have been diagnosed with pneumonia in my left lung and was…

Customer Question
I have been diagnosed...

I have been diagnosed with pneumonia in my left lung and was given a Zpac and Doxy-Cycline

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Two weeks ago. I can't contact my dr. Until tomorrow bu

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

But feel a little more tightness tonight. Am coughing and feel congestion in my throat. Can I wait until morning?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

I have had the cough for three months. Had a chest X-ray three weeks ago.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
9/30/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 10 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

What is your age and gender?

Have you completed your Z pac and doxycycline course?

Phlegm at back of throat?

Cough?

Shortness of breath?

Are you taking any other medicines?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.