Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is there such thing as a reverse fever? My temp is 96.3

Customer Question
Is there such thing...

Is there such thing as a reverse fever ? My temp is 96.3 right now

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?

Been nauseous for a couple days and have had a headache about it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Period lasted a day and a half test are coming back negative

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
9/29/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 10 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Vomiting,bloating,dizziness?

Stuffy nose,sore throat?

Pain abdomen?

Diarrhea?

Are you taking any medicines?

Are your periods regular?

History of unprotected sex?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.

27 yes unprotected sex they are regular but I have endometriosis. Been stuffed up some but that's it