Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Arun Phophalia only I am worried about my symptoms. I sweat

For Dr. Arun Phophalia only
I am worried about my symptoms. I sweat and feel hot at night. If I sleep I feel sick then cough all the time. Could I have developed lung cancer due to excessive radiation in the past months (many x rays due to the fracture).I also started yesterday physiotherapy sessions (sound and electric waves ). I am afraid these waves increase my exposure to radiation

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Bone x-rays give very minuscule radiation. Sun exposure give more radiation that it. Also modern x-rays give radiation to very localized area.

Sound and electric waves do not cause cancer. These are non ionic.

Acid reflux, post nasal drip and sinusitis are the commonest cause of cough.

I can assure you; this is not cancer.

Your anxiety now overplaying.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have entamaeba histolytica. I am afraid because flagyl makes me vomit. My stomach can not endure these drugs. I can only take antocid or antennal. I am still tired from coughing

Flagyl is the best for eradication of EH.

I am not sure, if there is any other medicine for it

For cough you may try lozenges, vitamin C and steam inhalation.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I vomit Flagyl even after 15 hours. Can I postpone the medication for 2 weeks because I am sick and tired
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I was not complaining of my intestine but I started to worry and feel uncomfortable in my stomach.

If you do not have bloating, gas, significant abdominal pain and diarrhea, you may postpone Flagyl.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
What are the causes of low lymphocytes
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I will send the results as soon as they are ready

Low lymphocytes can occur due to;

Viral infection

Autoimmune disorders

Medications

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Is there a danger of my very low lymphocytes. I am feeling a headache, irritation in lungs and coughing. Can this be a viral infection

There is no danger.

This can be viral infection.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I am afraid because my TSH is taking a downtrend for several months. It is falling quickly

It is still in range.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I want to vomit heavily since I knew the results of the tests. I am very anxious and afraid. I am worried about my cough, the entamoeba histolytica, lymphocytes and even my thyroid and the cortisol tests which are not ready yet. I am already sick and the anxiety makes me feel more sick. I can not sleep due to coughing and feeling sick and I am worried about my immunity because the lymphocytes are too low. I am also worried that the EH makes colics and vomiting and I am already suffering from this. I can not endure the treatment. Since I knew this I began to loose appetite again and feel colics. I went to the bathroom but still feelingbad. I know this is psychological rather than the cyst itself.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have a severe panic attack. My mind is making me sick. The menstrual period is approaching and I can not control my fears. I feel I am dying; cough, hot head, extreme nausea, colics, panic. I want to stop my fears that make me more sick but I am unable to do so. I am unable to feel calm with nausea
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
https://patient.info/health/amoebiasis-leaflet
In this article it is written that EH can spread to the lungs. Can my symptoms be due to this

EH is rare to spread to lung.

Please do not unnecessary worry about problems which are uncommon.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Yesterday in the morning I was feeling normal except for some irritations coughing and feeling uncomfortable in the lungs. As soon as I knnew my stool tests I began to feel anxious and worried. I began to feel nauseated and to have some diarrhea. I am even afraid now because I ate food (chiken kieve) I got from abroad that melted due to the long time I took in arrival then was frozen again. I am afraid it will cause me diarrhea.
Here is the only good news

Yes, cortisol is good news. But it was never worrisome except in your mind. You always thought that you may get some serious consequence.

I can assure you, diarrhea would not happen.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I went to the doctor yesterday.About an hour ago I took amebazole (secnidazole) 2 tablets taken once for entameba hystoitica, but I am feeling dizziness and I want to vomit heavily. I am very afraid and my fear is increasingnausea. If I vomit I will vomit the corftisone as well. What can I do to relieve the side effects. How long will the side effects (nausea and diziziness take). I alsohave the menstrual period since yesterday

Nausea can persist for 12 hours after the last dose of Secnidazole.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
It is only one dose for the time being but this is a very long tome for me. Can I take Motillium

Yes you can take Motilium.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
About 10 hours passed since I took the medicine but I am feeling colics since 2 hours ago. The menstrual period is light. How long does it take for this medicine to get out of the body and stop thesre side effects. I remember many years ago I took Flagyl at about 8 am in the morning then at about 6 pm I had diarrhea then I vomitted 4 times and in the last one I vomitted a bitter taste.It wa s avery hard and painful experience and night. I am afraid that this scenario is repeated especially that I am nauseated and have colics. I also feel dizziness.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I doubt the effective substance in this drug. After 24 hours I felt bloating and I also have the colics. I did not make any stool today or is it normal to have bloating and colics

Bloating and colics can be caused by this medicine.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Only yesterday at night I did not cough. I began to feel hot in my head again. Is my cough and feeling ho related to entaemba hytolitica. I took the drug yesterday but the symptoms are again today. I am starting to cough again