Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm really scared as I have something seriously wrong with…

Customer Question
I'm really scared as...

I'm really scared as I have something seriously wrong with my health, and the Dr's are missing it. I've had high bilirubin show up in my blood, and now high ketones twice in my urine.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Horrible

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It's getting worse everyday. My head is in unbearable pain, my chest, stomach, lower back hurt constantly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
9/26/2017
Health Professional: Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Hi, and thanks for checking Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D. and I can respond but I would need to know your age and gender. It would also help to know how long you’ve been dealing with your symptoms and have you lost weight.
I'm 41, and yes I had about 30 lbs of unexplained weight loss. It's been a few months now
I'm pretty sure I have diabetes, but the Dr's keep missing it and I don't understand why
I'd rather have your response on here, as then I would have actual proof of what you say
I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you. I didn’t see your response and fell asleep. There are some answers depending on what your doctors discovered about your increased bilirubin and ketonuria. Have they ruled out liver problems or blood cell hemolysis? I thought about diabetes but it should be obvious to find that. It tough for me to make a difference with this forum. I don’t know if you had jaundice or have you had a significant reaction to a medication.
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)