Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

More skin irritation can you tell me what this might be? I…

Hello doctor more skin irritation...
Hello doctor more skin irritation can you tell me what this might be? I took multiple pictures so you could get a look. It's like red spots and I've been itching a little too
9/26/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hi

That looks like keratosis pilaris

Nothing at all serious and a little related to dry skin/eczema

You can use some Eucerin lotion to treat it but it will probably go away soon

Any thing you know that can cause this?

No specific cause

I've never had sensitive skin before can this kinda thing happen as a person gets older?

Actually it can start at any age

I never goty skin test but I really want to know what can treat this or the causes it concerns me this happened all of a sudden with no known triggers

Eucerin cream will take care of it

I know you're concerned but there are just some things that we have to say there's no particular reason for it

Ok thanks doctor as I've said I know I send you quite a few messages but I just feel the need to check issues such as this. I thank you for your understanding

My pleasure always

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)