How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 32679
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

More skin irritation can you tell me what this might be? I

This answer was rated:

Hello doctor more skin irritation can you tell me what this might be? I took multiple pictures so you could get a look. It's like red spots and I've been itching a little too


That looks like keratosis pilaris

Nothing at all serious and a little related to dry skin/eczema

You can use some Eucerin lotion to treat it but it will probably go away soon

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Any thing you know that can cause this?

No specific cause

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I've never had sensitive skin before can this kinda thing happen as a person gets older?

Actually it can start at any age

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I never goty skin test but I really want to know what can treat this or the causes it concerns me this happened all of a sudden with no known triggers

Eucerin cream will take care of it

I know you're concerned but there are just some things that we have to say there's no particular reason for it

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Ok thanks doctor as I've said I know I send you quite a few messages but I just feel the need to check issues such as this. I thank you for your understanding

My pleasure always

Dr. Chip and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you