Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I shared this mole with you before. Photos taken almost a

Hi there I shared this mole with you before.
Photos taken almost a month apart. Just monitoring over 3 months to see if there's any changes. Can you compare and please comment?
One side looks a bit more Brown to me but the seems to look the same on both walls if that makes sense

Hi again

I see no difference between the two photos

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thank you. Sending you a picture of picture of taken today that I have an area circled in yellow. Does this look like part of the mole is expanding or just the skin? I can't tell

No, it's not expanding--that's just normal skin around the edge

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Okay thanks.
In the fact that looks like as two shades of brown isn't concerning?

No, not at all

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
All righty. Last question. Because you believe there's been no change I'm assuming you still feel this looks 100% benign, correct?And because I have been monitoring this mole for almost 3 months and haven't noticed any changes can it safely be ignored now? Or do I need to keep monitoring it monthly? Thanks

Correct

You don't need to monitor it yourself anymore--if I were your doctor I'd want to check it every 6 months for maybe another year

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thank you. Is that protocol what you would do with anyone with moles?

I'd do a skin check once a year

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
ok.
That sounds like a plan. So just to summarize nothing about this mole is concerning, has not changed and appearance and I should stop being concerned about this.
Does that about sum it up?

That sums it up perfectly

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
thanks.

As always--anytime