Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

What natural supplement can I take that would help me speed…

Customer Question
What natural supplement can I...
What natural supplement can I take that would help me speed up my metabolism and not be so stiff?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 6 days by:
10/2/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

What supplements have you tried in the past?

I haven't tried anything for metabolism and I take omega 3in a capsule -about 1000mg a day for joints
Dr. Scott, Doctor (MD)