Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I noticed a small lump on my right temple 5 months ago after…

Customer Question
I noticed a small...

I noticed a small lump on my right temple 5 months ago after i had my neck fused at c1-c2. The tension headaches are still there but for the last 3 months i have had headache on both sides of my temples my pcp has prescribed nortriptylin and worked good for the 1st 3 weeks now its not aleviating the pain as well.he

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Daily no nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Artificial heart valve put in 36 years ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
9/24/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

how large is the lump?
Is it tender to touch?
Has your doctor evaluated the lump?

Size of a penny slowly growing. Not really tender but if pressed on firmly uncomfortable. Dr doesnt know what it is gave prescription for nortriptylin and go back in 2-1/2 weeks

Can you take a picture of it and upload it here?