Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Doc im not doing well..ive got worse last two days...the

Hi doc...doc im not doing well..ive got worse last two days...the anxiety is brutal high and im going all over the place disorientated and weak.dont know whats happening and at times im nearly crying..i just hope its coming back doc

Talk to me more Peter

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Well i got up this morning with bad anxiety doc...did my normal routine into town and had a coffee. .but since ive been home im really agitated. Upset that im not ok yet and high anxiety doc...ripping my hair out badly

How were you doing yesterday?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Wasn't so bad yesterday but i think playing the football took it out of me on friday and i went to bed at 7.30pm..slept for an hour but was tossing and turning then till 11

Then basically you need to hang in there my friend and don't get angry about not feeling that well today--play some music and have something to eat and it'll be better soon

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Ok doc....never again i swear it....bloody nightmare. ..ill hang in doc.. keep you posted! !

Hang in there my friend