Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My latest Urobilinogen semi an test was 0.2. Is this a

Customer Question
My latest Urobilinogen semi...

My latest Urobilinogen semi an test was 0.2. Is this a problem?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No symptoms that I know of

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am overweight and treat my high blood pressure with a pill successfully

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Yes, my dad. I have blood pressure for 15-20 years The check up was 6 mos ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
9/24/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Were there any specific reasons/symptoms for investigations?

Were your rest of the investigations normal?

Male 72 years old, this was a regular semi annual blood test and the rest was normal

All other tests being normal, this level of urolbilinogen does not indicate any abnormality.

So no further workup is required or necessary.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl