Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

How are you...well i pulled around the next day after we…

Hi doc ..how are you...well...
Hi doc ..how are you...well i pulled around the next day after we spoke last doc...no big antidepressant feeling but more gradually..went back to gym for first time too and did very well. .unfortunately last Sunday i got roped into drinking and drank way to much and have been in a bad way since doc...its my last time as ive to start back work this Thursday. ..usually takes me a week to recover doc...im just a bit scared..ive kept up my sports and cycling. ..i never want tis again so from now on im a non drinker period !!
9/23/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

So someone tied you down, dragged you to a pub, and forced some Guiness down your throat Peter?

A woman doc...just as dangerous haha.but after this time i just don't drink and that's what im going to tell people from now on..so im probably looking at another few days doc...??

You've always rebounded after the booze episodes Peter, so I'm sure that'll be the case again

Hang on for another two days but keep going with the gym and all

Erin go bragh, but, are women also forever?

Haha no can't give them up doc...but they'll just have to accept i don't drink...which im sure they will !! Ill keep you posted my friend ...thanks for the support

As always my friend

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)