How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr K Your Own Question
Dr K
Dr K, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4525
Experience:  Board certified physician
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr K is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

94 yro relative living in Philadelphia north east subarbs

This answer was rated:

94 yro relative living in Philadelphia north east subarbs wants to remain living at home...fairly mobile but needs assistance care for baths food and walks...could you provide a couple reputable home care service for the elderly? Relatives provide no help at all...
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service.
Home instead senior care
Or senior helpers philadelphia
Dr K and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you