Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have this pain or tenderness that has been slowly

I have this pain...

I have this pain or tenderness that has been slowly traveling throughout my body for the past couple days. First in was in my throat and chest, then it subsided. Then pain was discovered at my joints at the same time. At the wrists and at my ankles. It gave my feet and hands a pan too. Now the pain has subsided a bit. But, still feel in the joints. However I've noticed that in my left arm, the pain has traveled "up" slightly from my wrist. Is this the sign of traveling blood clots?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

The symptoms are about the same in terms of pain. No swelling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My diet is not super great. I like cheese. Like alot.

9/21/2017
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

Sure

Have you have any fevers or rashes?
Do you have any shortness of breath?

Not at the moment. Though Tuesday I had a tight chest and it felt like something was stuck in my throat. But, those symptoms dissipated the next day.

doesn't sound like blood clots. They don't tend to migrate through the body.

Have you seen your doctor about these symptoms yet?

Not yet. Will go to clinic for a more detailed diagnosis

making an appointment would be my recommendation. Your doctor can take a thorough history, do an exam and then decide what tests would be needed to make the proper diagnosis.

Does that make sense?

It does. But I dont have a primary physician or insurance. My blunder.

No problem. I would look to see if there is a community clinic near you, since they usually have lower costs for patients paying out of pocket. You can also sign up for insurance for 2018 starting on Nov 1st. Your state should have a website that details the different options under ACA.

Is there anything else I can help with?

If not, would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)