Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had a bug bite or something and scraped It off on my arm…

Hello again. Hey I had...
Hello again. Hey I had a bug bite or something and scraped It off on my arm about week and half ago and once the scab came off it looks like this. Does it look okay to you?
9/20/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

What did it initially look like?

A little raised Maybe. Kind of like when you get a bug bite . sort of the shape of a small triangle. soft. when pushed the shape would change. almost as if there was some fluid in it. looked a little white(ish).

OK

Looks fine now--just still a little in the healing phase but totally benign

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
thanks!

Welcome