Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I just noticed last night that my pee hole is sticking

Customer Question
I just noticed last...

I just noticed last night that my pee hole is sticking together. What is wrong with me

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No, none of these. Just that the tip of my penis the opening is sticking together - what could it be

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
9/20/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 10 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

What is your age?

Any penile discharge?

Redness,swelling,itching,pain on tip of penis?

History of unprotected sex?

Duration of symptoms?

Difficulty in urination?

Burning sensation?

Any other medical illness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.

My age is 41
No discharge
No itching, swelling or pain
No unprotected sex
For two days
Yes slow to pee
No burning
No medical history

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, you may be suffering from URETHRITIS, meaning inflammation of the urethra.
This can be caused without STDs too,
I would advise getting a urine examination and get prompt treatment if there is difficulty in urination.

You may require antibiotics.

And clean the area with DIAL soap.

Warm water sitz bath with antiseptic solution can be tried.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

Respected customer,
Do you have any other follow up question?
May I help you more?
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Waiting for your reply.