Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've had a stomach ache all day today and felt kinda

Hello doctor so I've had...
Hello doctor so I've had a stomach ache all day today and felt kinda queasy..not sure where it came from all a sudden should I be concerned?
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hi

Sorry but stomach ache and queasy doesn't really tell me much

Can you tell me more?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well it's kinda feels like I'm bloated and queasy and I feel like my stomach is churning
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Feels similar to the symptoms of had when I was on Prilosec
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We'll omeprazole

OK

Nothing at all to worry about--I get that from time to time

Usually it's just a stomach bug--a virus--and it runs its course in a few days

For now try some oral probiotics, some PeptoBismol, and a soft diet of bananas, rice, applesauce and toast

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay I'll do that thanks doctor

You're welcome

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)