Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm breaking out with bumps on my arm, Everythings been

Customer Question
I'm breaking out with...

I'm breaking out with bumps on my arm

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Everythings been ok...jus lately been having these outbreaks on my upper arm close to my shoulders and hand

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No..they itch some time during the day and at night it's a lil worse feel like I'm getting bit

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
9/17/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?