Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I sweat just in the head, what could be the causing this, On…

Customer Question
I sweat just in...

I sweat just in the head, what could be the causing this

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

On and off for about 6 months. Could this be related to the nodule they found on my thyroid?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Fluctuations in white blood cells. 11.6 to 23. Have had all kinds of test with everything coming back normal. This sweating issue is new

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Are you on any medications, supplements, herbs?

Were you diagnosed of autoimmune thyroiditis?

Were your other hormones assessed too?

Do you have anxiety?

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)