Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My chest around the left breast going up to the clavicle…

Customer Question
My chest around the...

My chest around the left breast going up to the clavicle hurts to touch.. Have been having sweat so that leave me cold. Also pain into back left side like under shoulder blade. Like a not hurts standing or laying

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No injuries or exercise

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was told I have a Syrian. Also have blood vessels ballooning under left arm..

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
9/15/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Can you explain what a Syrian is? Who diagnosed you with this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I meant an anyurisim in my aorta.. Probably spelled it wrong. Main blood vessels down left arm is ballooning out in two spots.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Unfortunately I don't have the finances at this time
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The reply did not come through.. It said an error occurred
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The reply won't come through.. Keep saying run time error
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It says my results have been terminated..

Please contact support if you're having issues replying.

If you could explain to me what Syrian is then I am sure I can help you with your problem.

Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 12 months ago

Please let me know if you still need help.