Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Monday had my lower arm stop moving, rest of the week been…

Customer Question
Hi, monday had my...

Hi, monday had my lower arm stop moving, rest of the week been having throbbing pinching pain. I cant lift heavy things like pots and boxes etc.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Yes swelling. When I move my arm downwards it shoots a stinging pain as though I shouldnt do it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, im okay beside this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Health
9/15/2017
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 8 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

What is your age and gender?

Do you have shoulder,neck stiffness?

Redness,tenderness on affected area along with swelling?

Fever?

Duration of symptoms?

History of injury?

Are you taking any medicines?

Is pain continuous or comes & goes?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)