Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My LabCorp test number is 907702.0002. I can't find this…

Customer Question
Hello, my LabCorp test number...
Hello, my LabCorp test number is(###) ###-#### I can't find this anywhere. What kind of drug test is it? Are they going to be able to see antidepressants?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
9/15/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Do you have a lab slip or other identification for the test? That's not a correct number or it's incomplete.

What was the reason you had a test done and which medication are you worried might show up?

Let me know if you still need help.