Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Have had hemorrhoids for years but it never bled until 3…

Customer Question
Have had hemorrhoids for...

Have had hemorrhoids for years but it never bled until 3 months ago. Seemed like it stopped bleeding until last few days. More bled on #2 a little in bowl but not much. I have it internally. Felt like a bump or something inside my anus. Maybe thats hemorrhoids. Just dont want colon cancer.need to be sure

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No i eat fine, no rash i dont think. I have a fungal infection and was cobstipated and pushing for a ling time but it didnt bleed then, about a year later it is. My diet is great. All veggies and protein and alm9nds thats it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a type 1 diabetiv of 20 yrs, have adrenal insufficiency. Diagnosed w kidney disease 3 months ago by creat. 1.33, gfr 65 last week. Its improving

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
9/14/2017
Health Professional: Ross, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Ross
Ross, Doctor (MD)

Hemorrhoids can bleed till they thrombose , fill with blood that does not drain those need to banded or excised. Prevention is water and miralax to get things going then stool softner any of the OTC . water in important not caffeinated beverages 2 bottles water daily minimal

it is always good to get a colonoscopy to ro anything bad

ratings are appreciated thank you