Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I see some discharge from my penis,,,usually when I squeeze…

Customer Question
I see some white...

I see some white discharge from my penis,,,usually when I squeeze it at times after urination but I have no pains or itching

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?

Just happens

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just this morning

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip

When was your last episode of unprotected sex?