It is primarily the gastritis which is causing pain, which is significantly painful condition.
Hiatus hernia contribute to the pain.
Following measures are recommended;
1) antacids; Maalox, mylanta
2) acid blocker; Lansoprazole
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the bed by 8 inches.
It is privilege assisting you