Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I just finished my period 15 days ago.. and now I have it…

Customer Question
I just finished my...

I just finished my period 15 days ago.. and now I have it again and it's heavy

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have diabetes and was diagnosed with pcos 13 years ago but started getting my periods normally a few months ago

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm just worried
9/11/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

do you still need help with this question?