Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have lots of speck after a, on the toilet tissue, even on…

Customer Question
I have lots of...

I have lots of speck after a bm, on the toilet tissue, even on toilet seat even in my underwear, no pain, lots of gas, Help!!!

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No pain, just gas, explosive bm

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had to take 3 weeks of antibiotics last year due to an infection, bm has been different ever since have taken lots of prebiotic since

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
9/11/2017
Health Professional: Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I do have a few more questions, is that ok?

do you still need help with this question?