Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Physician
98629655

My urine has been smelling like coff for the past couple of

Customer Question

Hello My urine has been smelling like coff for the past couple of days. I drink plenty of water. I do not drink coffe. I was at a Women's retreat and I drank a couple sodas . Like lemonade and tea. But this started that Thursday before the retreat . It has gotten stronger over the last 3 days. What do I need to do?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Just the smell, no burning or itching..I started using Summers Eve Island Splach just to feel fresh. I have never used it before...This is when I started noticing the smell.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: There is no burning
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No Ma'am ...a couple years ago I suffered from urinary track infections. I was very stressed out at the time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Doctor John MD replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I do have a few more questions to ask, is that ok?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sir
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No Sir I cannot afford it. Thank you anyway

Its likely that you are developing another urinary tract infection. I would recommend that you make an appointment with your regular doctor so they can do a urine test to check for an infection and then decide if antibiotic treatment would be appropriate.

Did my response fully answer your question?

If so, I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.