Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Will clonodine cause a false positive on my drug screen, Its…

Customer Question
Will clonodine cause a...

Will clonodine cause a false positive on my drug screen

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Its a 5 panel test thc coc barbituates amp and benzos

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other meds

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
9/11/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Actually the simple answer to this question is that Clonidine is NOT known to cause a false positive for anything on a drug screen, usually it is one of those drugs which would not cause any issues in normal 5 panel or 10 panel urine drug screens. So in short your drug screen should come back as negative if you have not been using any other medications.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating