Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  MBBS, MD, ECFMG certified. 11 year experience in dealing with cases related to all fields of medicine
22950887

Will clonodine cause a false positive on my drug screen, Its

Customer Question

Will clonodine cause a false positive on my drug screen
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: Its a 5 panel test thc coc barbituates amp and benzos
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No other meds
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Actually the simple answer to this question is that Clonidine is NOT known to cause a false positive for anything on a drug screen, usually it is one of those drugs which would not cause any issues in normal 5 panel or 10 panel urine drug screens. So in short your drug screen should come back as negative if you have not been using any other medications.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating