Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My urethra itches. I have no foul odor or burning neither do…

Customer Question
Hello. My urethra itches...

Hello. My urethra itches. I have no foul odor or burning neither do I have an abnormal discharge. Why?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Been weeks. It just itches out of no where

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
9/11/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Any history of unprotected sex?

Are you taking any medications?

Any rash,redness?

Pain?

Any medical history?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.