Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

A mosquito bites me n the bend o f m, A mosquito bet in the

Customer Question

A mosquito bites me n the bend o f m
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: A mosquito bet in the of my. Arm which makes a small knot then I noticed some small red streaks a 1/2 centermeter in lentth in enter arm just in bend
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Just notice no symptoms
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have HTN, pain to left , injection q 3 months, A1C d/t eating a bag of Hasbro gummy bears the before test, back stiffen occasionally, especially when sitting for long time or upon rising, obese
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated itching,pain?

Any fluid filled blister?

Have you taken any medications for it?

Is it getting bigger in size?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No the bump usually disappears if I don't scatch them,
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 month ago.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,such red streaks can be associated with allergic reaction from bite.

And you should apply cool compresses.

Also apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream mixed with Bacitracin ointment twice a day.

Take OTC Claritin and Motrin for 1-2 days.

If your symptoms'll spread then see your doctor ASAP.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.