Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

A mosquito bites me n the bend o f m, A mosquito bet in the…

Customer Question
A mosquito bites me...

A mosquito bites me n the bend o f m

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

A mosquito bet in the of my. Arm which makes a small knot then I noticed some small red streaks a 1/2 centermeter in lentth in enter arm just in bend

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Just notice no symptoms

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have HTN, pain to left , injection q 3 months, A1C d/t eating a bag of Hasbro gummy bears the before test, back stiffen occasionally, especially when sitting for long time or upon rising, obese

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
9/11/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated itching,pain?

Any fluid filled blister?

Have you taken any medications for it?

Is it getting bigger in size?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

No the bump usually disappears if I don't scatch them,

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,such red streaks can be associated with allergic reaction from bite.

And you should apply cool compresses.

Also apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream mixed with Bacitracin ointment twice a day.

Take OTC Claritin and Motrin for 1-2 days.

If your symptoms'll spread then see your doctor ASAP.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.