Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Second opinion] I seen my gyno on wed and was proscribed…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi I...

Second opinion] Hi I seen my gyno on wed and was proscribed doxycycline and colofac as I may have infection in my tubes all my bell could be spasming but every time I take the tablet for the infection I tend to throw up is it still going to work if I'm throwing it back up within 15 minutes also I'm having it

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Loss of appetite feeling cold throwing up and slight memory loss and headaches

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Episodic and in 4days thow up 3 times

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

Doxycycline is not likely to work since you are throwing it up in 15 minutes of taking it. At least 45 minutes, it should stay in stomach.

You may take Dramamine for the nausea and vomiting which is without prescription. You may need injectable antibiotic if the nausea and vomiting do not cease.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still here

Yes, but I do not see any follow up question.

Can you see my answer above?

You may need to refresh the page.