Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I just ingested a 3.6 mg apoquel tablet that was covered…

Customer Question
I just ingested a...

I just ingested a 3.6 mg apoquel tablet that was covered with cheese. I had it on my plate to give to my dog when he came in. I had salad that got mixed over it. It also had cheese in it. And I can't find the cheese covered pill. Should I worry.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Gabapentin even 300 mg twice a day. Prozac, lamotragine notriptoline suboxone 4 mg a day ranitidine , omeprazole and sometimes clonodine.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nope. Healthy except for trouble walking. 12 back surgeries and 2 knee surgeries. Walk with a cane. Had o Had pancreatitis years ago from taking to many aspirin products for pain.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
9/1/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip

That's basically an antihistamine akin to benadryl or claritin

So if you've never had any problems with those then this shouldn't be a problem for you

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I kinda figured. Just wanted to be sure I work with all kind of animals and know a lot of meds can be used with humans and animals just different dosages of course. But didn't know this one. Thank you.

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you