Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Last 2 days stool is pale like beige color stomach hurst but…

Last 2 days stool...

Last 2 days stool is pale like beige color stomach hurst but like a normal stomachvache but lower right sharp pains in abdomen lately and burning like heartburn in my stimachr

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

Burning off and on daily for months I get heartburn often take nexus

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have had Philips removed very small during colonoscopy last 2ctimes

Have had discomfort in right lower abdomen 2 months off and on If I change positions pain will subside
Stomach feels acidy
I have been eating raw honey lately ? I also have difficult time getting food to pass at upper under breast bone especially eating bread
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Stool also looks creamy... noow to be fair I did eat a cream donut Saturday another one on Sunday and white powdered donuts later Sunday afternoon I might have just messed up my stomach with too much of a good thing but would this change the color of my stool and the texture?
8/23/2017
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

When was polyp removed?

When was your last physical done?

Do you have bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

What is your age and gender?

When was polyp removed?

When was your last physical done?

Unfortunately I cannot phone you.

But we can continue here on chat.

Should I come back later it i s 2:38 Estern Standard here

Sure please.

We can discuss it later.

No problem.

Age 60 female last polyps removed 2 years ago. Last physical was last summer one year as go
Can continue online conversation I do not request a phone call
All blood work came back almost text book perfect with bad cholesterol a little elevated other than that no other health issues had ovarian cyst removedvsize of goose egg in mid 80's

Your symptoms are suggestive of;

1) Diverticulitis

2) Recurrence of polyps

An acid reflux can be concomitant.

You need a CT scan of abdomen and colonoscopy for the evaluation.

A polyp removal needs follow up otherwise too.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

to gas and bloating
If I press on stomach area where pain occurrs (occurs often) I get extrememly gassy and can usualy push the outside of my stomach in that area with hand and work up bowel movement
..

Were you able to see my previous answer. I am copying it here:

Your symptoms are suggestive of;

1) Diverticulitis

2) Recurrence of polyps

An acid reflux can be concomitant.

A polyp removal needs follow up colonoscopy otherwise too.

Following may help you in bloating and gas;

1) Avoid

a) Cabbage

b) Beer

c) Legumes

d) Cheese

e) Beans

2) This may help;

a) Bismuth subsalicylate

b) Activated charcoal

c) Simethicone; (Maalox, Mylanta); Simethicone causes gas bubbles to break up.

d) Beano; contains an enzyme (alpha-galactosidase), which helps to breakdown certain complex carbohydrates.

All are available without prescription.

Avoid foods that appear to aggravate symptoms. These may include milk and dairy products, certain fruits or vegetables, whole grains, artificial sweeteners etc. But this is based on the personal observation for the aggravating food.

Discontinue the following if you do them;

1) gum chewing,

2) smoking,

3) drinking carbonated beverages, and

4) gulping food and liquids.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Thank you this has been very helpful I will follow you advice and regardingvtge discoloration of stool? The answer will be found in test follow ups? Thank you
Excuse extreme typos :)

Yes the investigations would reveal the cause of discoloration of the stool. A diverticulitis and poly can cause change in color of the stool.

It is privilege assisting you.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)