Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I'm back. But this is not really in regard to a medical

Hey there, I'm back. But...
Hey there, I'm back. But this is not really in regard to a medical question per se. Just want to hear about your experiences if any or if you know of others in your field regarding the question below.
I'm doing some research into near-death experiences and other possible paranormal activity that physicians may have felt they where witness to.
Have you or any of your colleagues that you're aware of experience anything along these lines that you thought was difficult to explain rationally?
8/21/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Possible paranormal activity?

sure. patients reporting out of body experiences during periods where they were considered clinically dead but later able to be revived; things of that nature.
Have you personally ever witnessed something along those lines that seemed impossible or at least not able to be rationally explained in that moment?

Well I have done codes and "brought" some of them back but not one of them remembered anything at all about the experience

But why did you ask?

Well I belong to some groups who are curious about these kinds of things and I thought asking a medical professional who possibly deals with life and death scenarios may have experienced or have had experiences reported to them that I could share with these groups.
I have read reports from hospice nurses and other Physicians who claim they have experience activity along these lines.
Since you not correspond on a regular basis I was curious about your experiences, if any
Sorry, meant to say you and I correspond

So you're looking for something like the bright cool light?

lol, yes. Something also very common in hospital settings ( very common that is for these kinds of things) involves a patient seen themselves being operated on or in a situation where they have coded and they feel the sensation of floating up and watching the doctor and nurses operate on them. These individuals can often report things like bald spots the time things were occurring conversations that were happening and other things that were not within typical eyesight range.
Pretty fascinating stuff, actually.
One woman even reported a pair of shoes and another level of a hospital that she saw that she had never been in.

Well sorry to say I haven't had any patients as yet that have had those experiences but I'll ask my colleagues

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Great! I appreciate that.Thank you.
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)