Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Sorry i haven't been in contact for a while. .well doc great…

Hi doc...sorry i haven't been...
Hi doc...sorry i haven't been in contact for a while. .well doc great news of sorts..the 225mg started to work. ..i Could gradually feel it working after week 2...i seen my pdoc at the end of the week and he was very happy and he pushed it up to 300...i did ok for the first week but last Saturday drink raised its stupid head again and i dropped and the anxiety is severe...im lonely doc and want to go out to meet someone but i now realise i wont find happiness drinking and messing everything up..usually i feel ok by now doc and am a bit worried. ..will i be ok in a few days...cheers doc
8/18/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hey my friend

Are you saying you always drink on a date?

Hey doc...no doc..ive found the more my mood has slipped the more anxious i am about meeting a girl in general. .negative about most of my age group have moved on ...i know its a trick of depression. ..that i will find someone and not drinking is not the worst but its hard to see it...last few months. ..then just as im improving i mrss it up again...ughhh

OK Peter

Sounds like your on the right path with the increase

But for Pete's sake lay off the booze

I think you'll be backup within a week

Ok doc...i think maybe ill get some councilling about the drink in a few weeks if i need it...hopefully ill bounce back soon...thanks doc...ill let you know when i come back up

Hang in there my friend

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)