Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I had unprotected sex with my girl and I have some tingling

Hi my name is *****...
Hi my name is ***** ***** I had unprotected sex with my girl and I have some tingling in my penis I don't think it's a std but I want need to be sure
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes this is my first time my health is ok I have high blood pressure
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
8/18/2017
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

Do you have a history of penile discharge?

Any pain?Any visible lesion?

Any history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Do your partner has any symptoms like vaginal discharge?Pain?Itching?

Since how long are you having these symptoms?
Thanks.

Hi I don't have any discharge and I don't see any thing visable and my partner claims she don't have any problems it just tingles in side. I haven't felt this pain before so I am scared of wat it might be

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.

You can get your basic test like blood sugar levels to rule out diabetes.In people with diabetes possibility of neuropathy is present which can manifest as tingling you describe.

If you and your partner don't have a history of unprotected sex with multiple partners and don't have any symptoms like discharge,pain etc chances of STD are negligible.

Also anxiety can also manifest as tingling sensation you describe.

I hope this helps

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Thank you I will follow up with my doctor. You have been very helpful have a blessed evening.

Good wishes for your health.

Thanks.
Take care.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician