Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Second opinion] I missed the last actively pill of my pack.

Second opinion] I missed...

Second opinion] I missed the last actively pill of my pack. I took it two days later and had sex 2-3 days after I took the pill. Can I still be pregnant.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None. I take a weight loss gummy but that's it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm allergic to zithromician and tree nuts

Answered in 1 hour by:
8/17/2017
Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein, Doctor (MD)

Hello. My name is***** and I just read through your question.

It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. The placebo pills, which you would have been taking during this time period, are used during the non fertile part of the cycle. So you would not have become pregnant.

Thank you so much. I was so worried.

You are very welcome.

Glad I could help.

Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein, Doctor (MD)