Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I clean my ears with q tips often and today I noticed blood…

Hi. I clean my...

Hi. I clean my ears with q tips often and today I noticed blood on the q tip

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Should I be concerned?

8/16/2017
Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein, Doctor (MD)

Hello. My name is***** and I just read through your question.

This is actually quite common with the qtips. It's likely the end of the tip just ran over a sensitive area os the ear. this typically heals very quickly and is not a cause for concern. As long as you are otherwise ok, no need to worry.

Okay thank you very much

You are very welcome.

Happy to help.

Please do not forget to leave a rating.

Thank you.

Eric Goldstein
Eric Goldstein, Doctor (MD)