Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

6 weeks preg ant today. Took mifepristine and now changed my…

6 weeks preg ant...

6 weeks preg ant today. Took mifepristine and now changed my mind.. am 46 years olg good health. Is it too late?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nothing

8/15/2017
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Are you asking if it's too late to reverse the mifepristone or if there is a chance that the medicine might not work and the pregnancy might be just fine?

Yes that is what i am asking

Thank you for clarifying that. How long ago did you take the medication?

Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Doctor (MD)

So unfortunately there isn't any medication to reverse mifepristone. However, there is always a chance that it may not work. It's actually common for patients to take the medicine and then change their mind. But reversing it isn't an option.

Sorry that my answers aren't what you're looking for. However, if you can let me know when you took the mifepristone then I can answer the question better. Don't worry, you can leave it at a 1-star, I just want to make sure I help you regarding your question because this is a sensitive time for you I imagine.