Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have swalloed a safety pin only one pin, Today i did not…

Customer Question
Hi i have swalloed...

Hi i have swalloed a safety pin only one pin

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Today i did not pass it thru stool

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yesterday's noon it happened

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
Swalloed a safety ping plz help
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/2/2017
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

was the safety pin closed when you swallowed it?

it could have been hidden in your stool when you passed it

you shouldn't worry, it will come out

if you want to talk by phone, you have to accept additional phone consult service fees.