Your symptoms can be due to following possibilites;
1) Iliopsoas tendinitis
2) Groin injury
3) Pinched nerves in back
4) Hip tendonitis and bursitis
5) Osteitis pubis
6) Hip osteoarthritis.
An MRI would diagnose the issue.
Treatment entails (which is similar for all of them)
1) A specific and goal-directed Physical Therapy program; stretching exercises have significant role
2) Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) can be considered in some cases.
3) Iontophoresis and phonophoresis
4) Short wave diathermy
5) Anti-inflammatory analgesics
6) Local analgesic cream / ointment / patch / spray.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.